Tuesday 19 November 2013

Potential Direction/Focus For My Blog?

As you're aware from previous posts I'm a university student. Although I don't post on here much compared to before I started uni, I often use this site, among others, as a form of procrastination.

I had the idea of potentially making my blogging procrastination more productive. I was thinking of writing posts on things that I have covered in my lectures. It sounds more fun than just rewriting my notes and it can also provide you guys with a little insight into the bits of my course that I find most interesting and also bits that I have a little trouble wrapping my head around.

Obviously I'll still chuck in a few of my usual, random posts for good measure. But how does that sound? Would those sort of posts interest you?

Thanks for any feedback,
-Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment