Tuesday 8 October 2013

September Favourites.

I'm aware this post is a little on the late side. I apologise for that, but unfortunately my induction week at uni had me run off my feet!
  • Blogger - I must admit although my blog on here is just starting up, I'm really loving the site and my general blogging experience. It is a little hard to think of stuff to write about at times, but I think I'm doing okay overall. Hopefully you like it and think that my posts are improving!
  • Living away from home - I wasn't sure how much I would like living away from home, or how easy I would find it. I've got to say that I'm pleasantly surprised by my experience so far. The independence is great. There are a few little hiccups every once in a few but that's more to do with my housemates than anything else.
  • Philadelphia cream cheese - I've always loved Philadelphia but rarely ever had it. My mum brought me a pot of it in the little fridge-filler shop she did for me before I moved out and our love affair has been rekindled. My particular Philly favourite is a Philly and tuna pasta sauce that I make. It's delicious!
Those are my main three favourites over the last month. I know it's a short list and therefore a short post, but I honestly can't really think of anything else I'd consider to be a favourite of mine over the last month -that I didn't already mention in my 'August Favourites' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment