Friday 28 February 2014

February Favourites.

>Instagram 'Photo a Day' Challenges (#fmsphotoaday): This month was the third time I decided to attempt a 'photo a day' challenge on Instagram, and it was the first one I managed to complete -bar one day but that was due to a personal thing. I really enjoyed doing it! It was a lot of fun thinking outside of the box and trying to come up with different takes on the daily prompts and trying to take creative pictures. If I find another one that has a good set of prompts I'll definitely be taking part again! 


Day 19: Feet, the challenge prompt image, and Day 16: Create.

>Galaxy, more specifically, Honeycomb Crisp and Cookie Crumble: One day after uni I decided to treat myself and Brandon to yumyums and lots of chocolate. I chose the Honeycomb Crisp bar for myself and the Cookie Crumble one to share -if I'd remembered how delicious it is I would have kept that one to myself as well!

>Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in 'Sugar Frosting' and 'Crème Brulee': These are two lipsticks I brought not too long ago. When purchasing them I wasn't too sure how much I was going to like them because they have a bit of a shimmer to them and I've never really gone for pale pink or nude lips before. I really like them though, despite all my earlier doubts. The only negative I have with them is that with both I usually have to put quite a bit on, compared to my other lipsticks and the like, in order for the colour to look somewhat noticeable.


This one isn't part of my photo challenge, I just really liked it and wanted to include it; Day 13: Perfect; and Day 16: Create (Yes I did two in one day).

>Rimmel London 'Space Dust' Nail Varnish in 'Moon Walking': Although it's a pain in the backside to get off I absolutely adore this nail varnish! It just looks so pretty and different. My nail varnish collection is a fair size now, so I don't know about buying any more of this range, but I'll definitely be wearing this one a lot!

>Rimmel London 'I Lasting Finish' Nail Varnish in 'Loafer Love For Your': More nail varnish, woo! This is one of my February favourites purely because of it's colour. It is just a stunning blue and it just so happens to be my second favourite shade of blue, so naturally I 'needed' it as soon as I spotted it in Boots. This nail varnish will definitely become one of my staples in no time!


Day 18: Magic (also the one on the right is the Space Dust nail varnish I just spoke about), 'Loafer Love For You', and my Primark scented candle.

>Sweet Vanilla & Coconut Scented Candle From Primark: This candle smells so good that on a number of occasions since purchasing it I have contemplated going back to Primark and stocking up with enough to last me 20 years. All I can say about this candle is: if you haven't already smelt it, go to your nearest Primark right now and sniff away to your heart's content!

So those have been my favourite things this month. What have some of yours been?
-Hannah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment