Sunday 1 September 2013

A Quick Introduction.

I don't really have a clue what I'm doing. I thought it might be best to start off with an introductory post, so if anyone ever happens to stumble across my blog they get to know a little about the crazy person behind it.

First things first, my name is Hannah; I am currently 19 and less than two months away from my 20th birthday. I'm not keen on turning 20 and I find it quite daunting to be honest with you. I don't feel old enough or responsible enough to be 20 years old.

In three and a bit weeks I will be moving out of my family home and into a house in Bedford with my boyfriend, his twin and two of our friends. This is because they are students at the University of Bedfordshire (Bedford campus) and as of the beginning of October I will be too (but the Luton campus). Now I know you may think, 'Why on Earth are you moving to Bedford? Why not just live in halls on the Luton campus?' and that my dear readers is because I would much, much rather live with people I know and get along with than complete strangers who I may end up hating.

That's all I can really think of to tell you about myself, but I'm sure I'll reveal more in future posts.

I think from my brief intro and interests that my posts will mainly be about: university life; some interesting stuff I've learnt in lectures; DIY projects I've done or am working on; my opinions/views on books I've read and films I've seen; and maybe even a spot of fashion/beauty stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment