Monday 2 September 2013

Trying to make the most of time.

One of my sisters is very stressed lately, for a number of very valid reasons. One of these reasons is that I am going away to uni and won't be around as much anymore, which I know will definitely have an impact on how her weekday mornings start and what happens with regards to when she gets home from school.

I now might be moving into my uni house roughly a week earlier than I had planned. That means I have 18 days left at home. She doesn't got back to school until the 9th, so for the rest of this week I will be 'babysitting' her as the rest of my family are back at school/work. So I'm now aiming to spend as much quality time with her as I can within the week.

Since I first attempted 'newspaper nails' she has frequently asked me to do her nails like that. She came into my room earlier and I told her that tomorrow I would do her nails, so they'd be done for her to show off on her first day back at school. On Wednesday I'm thinking of taking her for a hot chocolate at Costa, as I know she always gets one from there if she gets the chance. But I'm still not sure what to do on Thursday and Friday.

The added bonus of spending some quality time with her is that she won't complain of being bored and having nothing to do, which she has done plenty of this summer -even though she's done more than me. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment